Selamat Datang - Welcome to My Blog - 어서오세요 여러분 - أَهْلَنْ وَسَهْلَنْ

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Unique Pictures

I have some collection photos that I have gotten from some social media. I think that these photos are unique and I give appreciate for someone who has taken these photos. And one more, you rarely can find these pictures from google. so, these are specially just for you all... ^^

Photos Arts using Moon
the moon didn't move,right?


 How amazing this photos, right?^^


I have just found out, that the moon art photos is created by Laurent Laveder..
a journalist who love astronomy and photography...
can he measure that? a stairway to moon?
moonball? clockmoon? fullmoon-->crescent
Aaaaaack...those moon effect is soo amazing.. :D
Maybe you want to know another moon art which is cretated by Laurent Laveder?
Please visit his homepage : Laurent Laveder Galery


what is this??
Ssssstttt........ this is Potato. Do you believe on that?
It's really potato.. !! :D


girl's face, can you eat her?
I want to show you a photo that I have taken, maybe the lamp effect similar with the moon effect? :D
Location: Istiqlal Mosque
What do you Think?? it is similar?? :D

Painting on feather : so beautiful, right? :D
Please be careful on your step!! :D
Who's that?? an alien?? :D
Finger Art : WOW!!
Paprika with teeth
a frog on your coffe?? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment