Selamat Datang - Welcome to My Blog - 어서오세요 여러분 - أَهْلَنْ وَسَهْلَنْ

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

[Poems] How is life?

Hello...
How is life?
It is lie...
if I said my life is okay...
to say the truth, actually i'm not okay...

when people see my smile, they couldn't see my tears...
am I wrong if I acted as a cheerful girl in front of people?
I just want people to know how strong I am..
But, I can't act as a strong girl forever..
I'm just a girl.. I'm also human too..


Then..
How is your love?
It is lie...
if I said I have someone to be with..
It is lie..
If I said don't want to have someone...
It is lie...
If I said I'm strong enough without someone on my side..
I'm not a wonder woman anyway..

Another question are coming..
What about your career?
I said, "Of course, it is happening like i want"
You know what?
That's a lie too..
Sometimes, there are some people that need more fortune on this..
Some people need many ways to get what they want..
Also, some people need many failures to reach the dreams..

Hey, Lucky Girl!!
Sometimes I'm jealous with you..
How can your life always look happy?
How can your love is going as sweet as sugar?
How can your career is going as what you want?

But, in this world..
NOBODY'S Perfect..

"I have to move on cause I know it's been too long..
I've got to stop the tears, keep my Faith and be Strong..
I'll try to take it all, eventhough it's so hard.."

"There were days when I had no strength to go on..
I felt so weak and I just couldn't help asking "Why?"
But I go through all the pain when I trully accepted..
That to God we all belong, and to Him we'll return.."


No comments:

Post a Comment